What's in a name?

Haddy Nuff?  Me too.  That's why I chose it as my blogger name.  After 20 years of education and nearly 30 years spent in the corporate world I decided I had enough.  Time to do something else, or nothing, or whatever comes along.  This blog is dedicated to living life one day at a time - and trying my best to make the most of it.

Sunday, January 3, 2010

A Walk in the Winter Woods

I expect the title of this posting is likely to be repeated in the future.  You can expect to see titles such as "Another Walk in the Winter Woods,"  "More Winter Woods Walks,"  Etc.  Sorry.  It's winter and I live in the woods.  Today's challenge is to determine if these shots are in color or B&W.








1 comment:

  1. You know that pic of Tucker is my absolute favorite.... makes me smile every time I look at it!

    ReplyDelete