What's in a name?

Haddy Nuff?  Me too.  That's why I chose it as my blogger name.  After 20 years of education and nearly 30 years spent in the corporate world I decided I had enough.  Time to do something else, or nothing, or whatever comes along.  This blog is dedicated to living life one day at a time - and trying my best to make the most of it.

Monday, January 11, 2010

A Day of "Rest"


Apparently my feet can handle 5 days in a row in my ski boots.  Yesterday was day 6.  As I limped my way towards the bathroom this morning I decided against a day 7.  The lack of any fresh powder and the 5 degree temperature outside helped secure my decision.  Glancing outside I noticed the western ridge of the valley starting to take on a faint glow.  Grabbing my camera and accompanied by my trusty companion, Tucker, I stumbled outside just in time to fire off a few exposures.  I find the one above particularly appealing.

Later in the day I dug out my snowshoes and Tucker and I headed down to Sand Run Lake for a little trek along its shore.  Here are a few images.

No comments:

Post a Comment