What's in a name?

Haddy Nuff?  Me too.  That's why I chose it as my blogger name.  After 20 years of education and nearly 30 years spent in the corporate world I decided I had enough.  Time to do something else, or nothing, or whatever comes along.  This blog is dedicated to living life one day at a time - and trying my best to make the most of it.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

A Winter to Remember

We received about 24 inches of very dense snow last weekend.  Not wet snow.  Dense fine grainy snow.  This was followed by one bright and sunny day and then...more snow.  Another 8 inches of soft powder last night and a bit more on the way tonight.

Skiing has been outrageously good.  Except for my childhood memories in Vermont, I can't recall a better winter for snow.

Before heading out to ski today I walked the road in front of our house and shot a few quick images.  Tucker seems to have a knack at dominating the scene.  He climbs the snowbanks and surveys his snowy kingdom.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment