What's in a name?

Haddy Nuff?  Me too.  That's why I chose it as my blogger name.  After 20 years of education and nearly 30 years spent in the corporate world I decided I had enough.  Time to do something else, or nothing, or whatever comes along.  This blog is dedicated to living life one day at a time - and trying my best to make the most of it.

Sunday, February 14, 2010

My Valentine



She's my compass.
My companion.
My partner.
My life.

It never ceases to amaze me when I asked her to marry me over 35 years ago she said, "Yes."  Whether it was poor judgement on her part or my unyielding charm (yeah, I know...but it's my blog) I remain eternally grateful.

To many (most?) our residence on the side of a mountain, currently buried in snow, removed from many common conveniences might seem strange.  Perhaps it is.  But I can't imagine a better existence.

I certainly can't imagine being here without her.

Thanks Deb, for everything.

1 comment: