What's in a name?

Haddy Nuff?  Me too.  That's why I chose it as my blogger name.  After 20 years of education and nearly 30 years spent in the corporate world I decided I had enough.  Time to do something else, or nothing, or whatever comes along.  This blog is dedicated to living life one day at a time - and trying my best to make the most of it.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Dreary Fall Weather

We have entered that period of the year comprised of damp dreary weather that serves as transition between the bright sunny days of fall and the blustery cold days of winter. We are often engulfed in mountain fogs that sweep down from the ridges and turn the woods into a surreal world of soft contrasts. A walk through a nearby marsh along a forest grove and mountain stream affords an opportunity to catch a bit of the mood of the season.


No comments:

Post a Comment