What's in a name?

Haddy Nuff?  Me too.  That's why I chose it as my blogger name.  After 20 years of education and nearly 30 years spent in the corporate world I decided I had enough.  Time to do something else, or nothing, or whatever comes along.  This blog is dedicated to living life one day at a time - and trying my best to make the most of it.

Friday, October 22, 2010

October Moon


Tonight is the night of the October full moon. I really like this moment in year. Most of the leaves have blown off the trees opening up views deeper into the woods. Walking through the woods freshly fallen leaves crunch underfoot and the air is crisp and cool with a strong hint of winter soon to arrive.

Tucker and I climbed the ridge behind the house in the waning sunlight to catch sight of the moon rising beyond a distant ridge.

I found what I thought was a nice composition to photograph. Moon. Trees. Rocks. Fading sunlight sky.

Apparently Tucker thought it needed more.

I must agree - he makes a better image.

Even better, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment