What's in a name?

Haddy Nuff?  Me too.  That's why I chose it as my blogger name.  After 20 years of education and nearly 30 years spent in the corporate world I decided I had enough.  Time to do something else, or nothing, or whatever comes along.  This blog is dedicated to living life one day at a time - and trying my best to make the most of it.

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Adirondack Park

Slipped away from the Valley for a week of backpacking and canoeing in the Adirondack Park with an old friend from my high school days. It had been 30+ years since my last visit. Since that time Loons have returned as have Eagles, Osprey and Heron. It was great trip with great weather. (click on images to expand)

Morning mist on Pharaoh Lake

Back water lagoon on Pharaoh Lake.

Miller's Falls

View from top of Pharaoh Mtn.

Long Pond Mtn.


Long Pond.

Kayaker on Long Pond.

Misty Morning on Long Pond

Scott on Long Pond

No comments:

Post a Comment