What's in a name?

Haddy Nuff?  Me too.  That's why I chose it as my blogger name.  After 20 years of education and nearly 30 years spent in the corporate world I decided I had enough.  Time to do something else, or nothing, or whatever comes along.  This blog is dedicated to living life one day at a time - and trying my best to make the most of it.

Friday, December 31, 2010

Blog's End

A year in Canaan has ended. I started this blog (Jan 2, 2010) with a story about a 5-year old girl named Milly that I taught last year over the Christmas holidays. Her family returned again this year and Milly and I renewed our adventure in skiing.

Last year Miss Milly was able to advance in ability such that she was able to follow me down a black diamond (more difficult) slope. This year, much to the displeasure of her 18 month older sister and 24 month older cousin, she was able to negotiate a double back (most difficult) slope. Official ski school policy discourages this sort of effort...but Miss Amelia Jane and I are not of a mind to be discouraged.


No comments:

Post a Comment