What's in a name?

Haddy Nuff?  Me too.  That's why I chose it as my blogger name.  After 20 years of education and nearly 30 years spent in the corporate world I decided I had enough.  Time to do something else, or nothing, or whatever comes along.  This blog is dedicated to living life one day at a time - and trying my best to make the most of it.

Saturday, May 15, 2010

A Late Spring Stroll

It has been quite dry this spring, however more than sufficient rain has been received to allow for vegetation to emerge. Most trees have finally leafed-out over the past couple of weeks; the leaves on the ash last to emerge are just beginning to show.

Today's weather was spectacular - sufficient inducement for Tucker and me to take an extended stroll in the woods.

We started at the top of Cabin Mt. and followed a set of trails through woods, around bogs, and across streams out to a location known as Pointy Knob. A small selection of images follow...

Woodland Trail

Upper Stonecoal Bog

Upper Stonecoal Run

Stonecoal Waterfall

The View from Pointy Knob (other way Tuck!)

No comments:

Post a Comment